Friday, December 13, 2013

Guardian Angel is now available!!!




Jesse, a self-proclaimed playboy and forever bachelor, enjoys having a good time with the female travelers that float through Spring Valley, the historic town where he lives. When a fiery redhead walks into his favorite bar, Jesse instantly sets his sights on her.

Annie is on a journey of self discovery and moves to Spring Valley to be on her own in order to find some direction in her life. Jesse throws a major kink in her plans when he continually pushes her no dating rule. A series of near tragic events keep throwing Jesse and Annie together, making them both reconsider who they thought they were and what they wanted in life.

Can Annie make Jesse want to settle down, and can Jesse point Annie in the direction of who she wants to be?

Read the first chapter here!

I am thrilled to announce the release of my first book! I'm working with Smashwords to also have it available through Sony, Blio, Apple, Diesel, and Kobo, so Guardian Angel should be available to those sites soon!

To purchase it at Amazon (Kindle), go here
To purchase it at Barnes & Noble (Nook), go here.
To purchase it through Smashwords, go here.


Incidentally, did you know you can get an app for your PC so that you can read books from Amazon on your computer? I've been surprised by how many people don't know this, so I'm posting a link for the free download of the app here.

"Great! So what's next?"
I'm currently working on a rewrite of my Queen of Denial book, or... should I say, books. As it looks right now, it will be a trilogy of a story based (sometimes loosely) on a blog story I once did. Some of the same story elements will remain, but as I put the very simple story into book form, I have to flesh it out, adding quite a lot to the story. I find myself enjoying bringing my "new" characters to life, and I hope you all will one day (in the not-too-distant future) enjoy reading about them. I promise to keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment